• Bet2win
    The Office 11.00 The Office All comments are available. Today's Nap is Foxtrot Lady (11/2) 3.40 Goodwood and the NB is Thiobraid Arann (e/w @ 10/1) 2.15 Thirsk. Good luck.

13.40 Music Society Music Society is in good order, he's a course winner and must have a good chance today. He didn't run too badly last time and this is a big drop in grade. I'm hopeful he will run well.

14.05 Wingingit Wingingit has been a bit disappointing but she is talented and I'm just hoping that Newmarket can bring out the best in her. If that's the case then she can certainly get a place on her level of ability.

14.15 Thiobraid Arann Thiobraid Arann ran really well on his debut at Hamilton and has come on for his run. The easy ground is a little bit of an unknown but no reason why he can’t handle it. The favourite will be difficult to beat but we expect to give him a race!

14.40 Pass The Gin Pass The Gin won well last time, she's still fairly treated and I hope she will run very well. I'm not sure about the draw but she is in very good form and should go well.

14.45 King Lud King Lud has been pretty consistent at a level where I think he's reasonably treated, I'll be disappointed if he's not in the first three but it does look quite a competitive race.

15.40 Foxtrot Lady Foxtrot Lady has got an obvious chance, she seems in great form and I'm hopeful she will run very well.

16.50 Chai Chai I'm just a bit worried that the ground will be quicker than ideal for Chai Chai. He won well last time, he's reasonably well in from a weights point of view and if coping with the ground he'll have an e/w chance.

17.45 Kavora Kavora is better than her form figures suggest and can go well today at a big price. This is competitive for the grade which you would expect on a top track like Doncaster!

18.35 Shifting Gold The Beckett and Hannon horse's look like they are improvers in this but I like ours and think she will go very well. She's in great form at home, has come on from her first run and she is capable of getting involved.

19.05 Rux Ruxx Rux Ruxx should take all the beating here, she's pretty solid, has gone up 4lbs but she's in good shape and has come out of her last race very well.

20.05 Laura's Legacy Laura's Legacy makes her debut tonight and she will be in need of the experience here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.