Day Two

12Next
  • The Clinic
    hahaha this lads obviously clueless. Master of the flat and jumps. There’s days when things don’t go your way simple. I can only pick the best horse. I can’t control the way the race is going to pan out. Therefore when you pick a horse and hope you may get lucky now and again. If I get beat fair and square that’s fine but today there’s been some bad rides it happens. Don’t wind yourself up mucker. When it comes to the top top races come see me and we’ll see who wins
  • The Clinic
    Can’t win them all soft lad haha. As long as I’m in profit by the end of the week that’s all that matters. Jack Kennedy is another that’s shite too whilst we’re at it. Sometimes jockeys give poor rides you know rather than the horse underperforming..
  • Hippo
    See you at the food bank then! Ta ta
  • dodd
    Good picks today TC. Envoi Allen ran terrifically and stuck it out very powerfully under an onslaught from my pick Blue Sari.
  • milhouse
    That is out of order. There is debate and then there is criticism, but that is abuse and one.of the.lowest forms. I thought nowadays people were better than that.

Any feedback.from the guys on Champ Hippo? The winner looks a.good horse but so does Champ. Can't wait to see him.jump a fence
  • Hippo
    2 winners 5/4 and 5/2 and youre in profit after 7 race selection with 2 selections in the 1st and even with an ew on wicklow as part of multiple selections, you cant be! Ser, i did read the blog, something your selective memoey cant cope with. As for “spastic”? Really? Thats it? The measure of your intelligence i assume? You think that’s acceptable? Soft lad twot etc are fair enough but “spastic”? Youve let yourself down mate. Classy chap id say
  • Hippo
    Millhouse, thank you. Simply the winner was better. Thought theyd beat it on run in but it quickened again. No excuses at all. Youre right tho, next year movice chasing will be exciting
  • The Clinic
    5/4 & 5/2? Haha stick to your SPs. 6/4 & 5/1 winners. 28/1 place Wicklow Brave 10/1 place Brio Conti 9/2 place Champ. Didn’t touch the last race. Not exactly bad going is it?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.