• The Clinic
    Ballymore - Champ & Battleoverdoyen E/W as I got 4/1 & 9/2. It’s a no brainer. I think they should both pull clear. Battleoverdoyen looks a proper horse and I think he’ll absolutely love Cheltenham. I can see him changing his legs turning for home and powering on. The only danger is Champ because Champ is a quicker horse so if it turns into a sprint in the straight Champ might have the beating of him.

RSA - Delta Work. Not a fan of Top Of The Game. He’s not even won a chase. A big cajoley thing, not having it. Santini has an engine but again he’s a big horse and runs with his head up, a plodding type. Nico De Boinville is shite too. Delta Work is a genuine straightforward put together horse who knows how the job works and has got the best man Davy Russell on. I’ve gotta have him to win.

Coral Cup - Brio Conti, Scarpeta & Wicklow Brave all E/W. Nothin wrong with backing a few E/W in races like these. You’re getting big prices and about 6 places so they’re good races to make profit. Brio Conti has that bit of class, he travels strongly & he wasn’t fit last time and Nichols said he was surprised he won and he’s come on massively. Scarpeta has mixed it with some top horses and has been lightly ridden of late teeing him up for a massive run in a handicap like this I think. Also ran well here last year finishing in front of Duc De Genievres. Wicklow Brave got within 2 lengths on the champion hurdler winner last time and I’d say he’s easily the fastest and most talented horse in the race. Not sure to stay but if he does he’s a massive price.

Queen Mother - Min E/W. I know you can’t really have him to beat Altior as he’s already been brushed aside twice but I’m a big fan of Min this year I think he’s better than ever and I was keen on slamming him wherever he went at this years festival. But he has to run into Altior again. So I’m just hoping Altior puts in a poor performance or Nico De Boinville falls off. It’s got to happen at some point! I know what I’m getting with Min and he’ll beat the rest by 10 lengths. Complete free bet. Or you can slam without Altior.

Cross Country - Tiger Roll. Name suits him perfectly. He’s a little tiger that keeps rolling and rolling. Some horse he is. When have you ever seen a certainty in a Grand National. He pops them fences in his stride and rolls along and nothing can keep up. He’ll do exactly the same here and outstay them all and have them at it.

Fred Winter - Band Of Outlaws. If there’s ever a certainty in a 21 horse handicap then this is it. Obviously he will need a lot of luck not to get brought down or hampered or anything like that but if he gets a trouble free passage he’ll dick up. Reminds me of Sir Erec, big brute that powers away this horse has an engine.

Champion Bumper - maybe a no bet race as I’ve got it down to 4 horses. Blue Sari, Ask For Glory, Abacadabras & Sempo. I’ll wait to see what the ground is saying. I’m not gonna be on Envoi Allen, seems a tad one paced to me & Abacadabras looked like he could’ve gone past him last time. Sempo looks a big price he was very impressive last time quickening right away. The fact Mullins only sends Blue Sari here says it all with his record of winning this race. And Ask For Glory would want really soft ground which I don’t think it will be by the end of the day so maybe leave that one out.
  • Hippo
    Nico is shire too? Hmmm many beg to differ including the trainer!
  • The Clinic
    Only way he can win is when the horse does it itself like Altior & Sprinter Sacre winning by 10 lengths. Weak as pish soft lad. Luckily for him Santini is a horse that does it itself.
  • Hippo
    Soft lad? Youre not from Sunderland by any chance? Battle ran really ran well then? Two horse race? Nicos shi@e?Thought this kind of posting had got sorted. Well done fella, thats me dpne, cant be assd by small minded little tw@ts like you! Soft lad? Ha ha!
  • The Clinic
    Delta Work easily the best horse. Rare bad ride from Russell. Kept wide the whole way missing fences wasting energy and was still in it when he missed the last 2 too. Santini also wide and missing fences wasting energy. Cobden stalking with clear room the whole way and that one paced thing still only just manages to win.
  • dodd
    disagree mate. Delta Work jumped best 3 out and took half a length from the others. It was valiant in defeat but can have No excuses. First two ran brilliantly.
  • The Clinic
    I was never happy with Delta Work wide missing fences, knew Cobden was in the perfect slot the whole way, sometimes the best horse doesn’t win just the horse the race has planned out for but that’s racing.
  • Mugz
    Thought DN might have been better to kick on rather than win it by cruising round, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Winner looks a great 3m+ chase prospect, one of a few to emerge this season.
  • milhouse
    Crap ride from Nico there. God he is sh!te. :rofl:
  • Bodger
    Erm...rather a good ride on William Henry!
  • Hippo
    Ha ha! Sorry guys, childish i know! But headline reads “shire nico sents soft lad to the clinic!”! No doubt it would have won anyway and battle of dyen and delta work weee robbed and theresa may is god and the clinic is actually the softest lad of all! Karma has a habit doesnt it!
  • finley
    Yep, Nico looked a absolute amateur there. Lol
  • The Clinic
    The horse flew home by itself like I said the only way he can win. You just seen him lose a neck & neck finish on Santini.
  • milhouse
    Gets worse. How can someone so crap keep winning? If he was that bad he wouldn't get to ride the horses he does. Henderson would choose someone else.
  • The Clinic
    You really gonna mention his scrape win on 1-10 shot Altior? Haha. Still nearly gets a cert beat.
  • The Clinic
    We’ll have to point Ruby Walsh out there aswell. Horrific ride. Sit on Altior there and he’s a massive chance. Shocking day of rides.
  • Hippo
    Another shire ride! Do you want my binoculars to spotsMin soft lad? And this from an idiot that “hopes he falls off”.
  • Hippo
    Errrr 2/5 not 1/10 soft lad
  • The Clinic
    nearly did fall off at the water jump like last year soft lad haha making hard work of a certainty ffs
  • Hippo
    Read all your post race comment, bad rides, nearly fell off, bad ride etc etc masking the fact you know nothing about eacing and that youre just a bitter little loser? Crawl back under your rock and wait til the flat season. Oh hang on you were rubbish at that too!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.