• peregrine
    Not for a long while have I seen a horse win over 3 miles on the snatch ! And I'm on CYRNAME at 11.4 an offer at p powers that if Clan wins.its money back special. Not being funny but Harry Cobden knows his stuff. And if he goes to the front early he ll get some of these in trouble. Another in cyrnames favour is the going not too much rain and if it stays away all the better. Good luck chaps and I know lots of you won't agree as normally I say horses for courses but cyrname has a big engine and if this is ready to roll you could see something special.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Clan for me. Did it ante post
  • peregrine
    Will watch it later as me old favourite frodon beats em all :scream:
  • peregrine
    Watched it and hats off to Bryony and frodon. But don't think I'd have paid Harry Cobden for that exercising outing for cyrname. Never at any stage of the race did he attempt to get involved imo. For a horse that usually goes forward he was content to sit in behind :roll: nicholls comment the horse spit the dummy out .:chin: as we see more and more trainers running more than 1 in a race it's about our bookies do as they do in France couple them . But I don't see that happening any time soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.