• Don't follow me
    Why do u not bet online? Seen one ov ya posts says u arent bettin till bookies open.
  • peregrine
    Yes don't follow me I don't have any online accounts. I'm old school . I like to have the feel of me cash in me hands . I have some winning slips on me . And will wait till they re open . But won't collect them till I need money for what ever pops up. So at the moment I'm not even looking at the racing as their is no point. I pop on here to see if anyone's doing well which I hope they are. I love to see winners as the bookies are our enemies . It's a battle as they have lots in their favour. But if your half decent at this game they monitor you or if you win online they will close your account. You have to be patient . Disciplined. Stick to your betting strategy . Never chase if you lose walk away. I bet say I get a 20.1 winner. Now I have 20 bets before the bookies gets it back sticking to a same stake . I don't blow me own trumpet but do make a tidy bit year in year out. This year's been very different as we all know. But I always remember what I was brought up to believe. Your health is far more important . And that's set me up as it is very true.i only do this as a hobby I have a passion for birds and most of nature. That is very enjoyable getting out on the tops. Bit of a story for you but I'm a sociable chap. I hope you and the rest on here do well good luck I'll be watching.:up:
  • Don't follow me
    Ok thanks for response just wondering. I agree that you can't beat picking cash up from the bookies nothing more satisfying when you get a nice win. Well done with your last winner Frodon it never touched a twig!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.