• peregrine
    Harry Angel obvious choice handles the going beat most of these before. Only negative is the draw. 2 with each way chances are sir dancelot and brando which I'll put on as savers.I hope it does do the biz and cleans out the bookies after the fiasco when it got injured last time.if it is over that it will take some beating.:starstruck:
  • JOEMUGG
    Going to try Brando ew 5 or 6 places if I can get it
  • Hippo
    Be good for racing if harry wins but i think this ground is bottomless and may bring in the 7f horses. Ive ew on SirDanceslot early doors and just now put a forecat Harry to beat it as id hate to see it without s prnny on. Slso have a 6.25 ew payout on Sir D for a place so wouldnt be gutted if Harry wins. Not dure brando will like the fround and the 2yos eeally struggled to get home warlier? I like Brando tho but needs different ground imo
  • JOEMUGG
    So close with Brando
    Tin man wins
  • Hippo
    Brando ran a cracker as did Gustav Klint...the Tin Man was the first i put a line through due to Fanshawes form. Sir D was going nowhere and was being oushed along after 10 yards! A long season takibg its toll by the looks.
  • peregrine
    Yes agreed on sir d Brando ran a fine race.as for the tin man I couldn't have it mesen Harry ran way below what I thought it would .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.