• AKD
    Just the one bet for me today.

2:40 Haydock - the race has cut up due to rain over last couple of days, but it still looks a good contest. First 3 in betting all handle the going, but SANGARIUS (9/4) maybe best suited by it. Elarqam is clear on ratings, but for a Group contest this race (usually run at Sandown) has been a very poor one for the favourites, only 6 market leaders have managed to win in last 20 years, also Elarqam needed his first run last season, that said he is officially the best horse in race and others have to improve to beat him. Lord North also has a good chance and it wasn’t an easy choice for me between him and the selection, Michael Stoute’s excellent record (5 of his last 6 runners in this have won with other one finishing 2nd) in this race swung it in favour of Sangarius for me, and also because Sangarius finished ahead of Lord North on first outing last season in Heron Stakes.

Win bet on Sangarius @ 9/4

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Typical, picked the wrong one of the two.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.