• Mugz
    CHA 3.00

Backing HIGH DEFINITION ew @ 10/1 here.

The fav is short enough here and doesn't look like a good thing to me. HD hasn't won for 8 races but the last 2 efforts have seen him be very competitive with solid G1 horses. I think to win the horse needs a flat galloping track and easy ground, a good draw and a top jockey on board. He gets all those today so I expect him to make the running from stall 3 and then its a case of is he good enough to hold on.

GOOD LUCK
  • MrForce
    CHA 3:00
    Backing LONE EAGLE ew @ 18// @ William Hill

Needed run when beaten odds-on fav in race won by Third Realm but has strong form vs Hurricane Lane when beaten a neck in last year's Irish Derby. Will ridden close to the pace, has shown better form on softer than good ground, so with SDS in the saddle can go very close at a price.
  • peregrine
    It's a crab high definition sorry mugz but if that wins it will be a huge surprise
  • Mugz
    The form I'm in yes it will be a huge surprise ! :wink:
  • Mugz
    Luke Morris ! :gasp:
  • Mugz
    Looked a race to go for value and so it proved.
  • Mugz
    Thats impressive from the winner, had to go wide turning in but always looked like it was going to get there. Luke Morris to win the Arc ?
  • peregrine
    No is my answer
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.