• AKD
    3:55 Kempton - Snowdrop Fillies Stakes (Listed)

Interesting race, Billesdon Brook is clear on ratings but she has tended to need the run last couple of seasons. John Gosden has the first two in betting and both have potential to improve, but I have tried one each way at a bigger price especially as most bookies are paying 4 places. AUDARYA (12/1) won nicely at Goodwood last time, it was only a small field but doesn’t look a bad race as the 4th has since finished 2nd in a good handicap. She is stepping up in class from handicaps for first time so needs to improve, but she is very consistent having finished out of first 2 only once. Also went very close on her debut over this c&d @ 50/1, Scentasia (today’s favourite) was 4 lengths behind her that day. Needs to show she can handle the step up in class but looks a good each way bet with 4 places on offer.

I am also doubling her up with AALI (11/4) in the Pavilion Stakes at Newcastle tomorrow. He was a comfortable winner of Group 2 Flying Childers on his final start last season, and I am actually surprised that he is not favourite for tomorrow’s race as he drops in class. If Audarya doesn’t win today, then I will also have a single on this.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Sorry, both very poor.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.