• LDJ
    :up:
  • IXI
    got the name of the horse wrong tin hat for typhoon ten but who cares: How we roll won smokie placed with the fave thats 1-2. I have a big lump on the Jive next. :sweat:
  • twobusty
    tin hat placed
  • Mugz
    RENARDEAU

Ali Stronge

We went to Chepstow last time think we had a very good chance but, like I said, a few of ours weren’t quite right. He didn’t run too bad, but I was rather disappointed. It was two days later that we found out we had something wrong with the horses in the yard. Some of ours are just running a bit in and out, but hopefully he can be competitive today.

WON @ 8/1.

Had I read that at 7.43 and not 8.43 I would have bet that !
  • Mugz
    and one for the future...

CUTTIN’ EDGE

William Muir

He was really poor before so we decided to give him a wind op, as he made a bit of a noise. He has come back and is working really nicely, he looks a picture. I looked at him this morning just after we weighed him, and thought he is just a couple of kilos heavier than his racing weight. He is not far away and I expect him a nice race. He is working well and I hope every could go well.

12/1

Finished 4th
  • AKD
    Good work again, Hippo, well done.
  • malawi
    Brilliant tipping hippo Well done
  • JOEMUGG
    hahahhahah now that was funny
  • Dazzler
    I can see 1 winner, 1 forecast and a 20-1 placer Calamity and a nice profit made!! You were shouting about a 50-1 aftertimed placer the other night after 7 losing favourite tips!!?? Deluded? Double standards? Or just a joke?? All 3 in my book!!
    People with good, genuine info are leaving this forum and not putting them up because of pr*cks like you.....and that's the real shame in all of this! Great tipping again Hippo, thanks mate
  • Stevie Wonder
    Nice profit yet again. Always like your informed write uos. Cheers Hippo
  • ToonFanBry
    Cheers Hippo, Top Man :ok:
  • LDJ
    Much on for goodwood this week hippo?
    I like the chances of MAYGOLD in the 445 now the rain has come :up:
  • FLA
    Well done hippo and dazzler well said :clap:
  • Hippo
    Cheers guys but feel that some still ran below what was expected. I think i need to leave Jamies and Clives horses alone as all ran well below parr and the 2yo especially looked drugged until it suddenly started running. With a bit more luck Tin Hat could have lasted but still ran a cracker and will win soon.

I have ignored the bitter and twisted idiot who seems very angry about something but doesnt know what. Ive come to the conclusion he doesnt like anyone or anything and has some kind of self loathing. A worry sign in a world where mental health issues seem to be getting worse. So rather than get involved in a shouting match I have reported this latest tirade to Mugz to take action as moderator as this is clearly abuse.
  • jalopity
    You really are full of it :rofl:

A grown man crying over ‘abuse’ (that being some ppl laughing at how full of self importance you always have been), yet in the post above said victim of abuse manages to call me:

‘Bitter’
    ‘Twisted’
    ‘Idiot’
    ‘Full of self loathing’
    ‘Having mental health issues’

I think all that piping you off that dazzlers been doing has gone to your head
  • jalopity
    Mike Ashley :cool:
  • Dazzler
    Get another ID calamity and start again!!
  • Jack Trotter
    Mugz,

Any chance we can have jalopity posts moderated to prevent him posting these abusive messages.

I know you have warned him previously but he has not taken heed.

None of us want to read what he is posting when he is directly making it personal to another member on this forum who is clearly offering a perfectly rational post.

Thank you

JT
  • jalopity
    does ‘making it personal’ only work one way in your puddled mind

I’m happy to be banned if that’s what the crybabies seemingly want

hit the big red button Mugz!
  • JOEMUGG

no need for that just relax not worth getting banned over to be honest
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.