• AKD
    Not going well this week, except one each way placer others have been a little disappointing but I will keep trying.

This probably isn’t a strong novice handicap, none of the 6 runners have managed to win over jumps yet, so one of them will get their first hurdles win, I hope it’s COURT AFFAIRS (7/2). Selection had a wind operation before start of season, 2 runs since then have been nothing special, just ok runs finishing 4th and 2nd, he was very well backed last time though from 6/1 into 3/1. But it’s his form from last year I like, particularly the 6th of 14 at Newton Abbot, I think if he runs to that level he will go close in this. It’s a tricky race though with few possible improvers, so only a small bet. Minella Mojo has just 3 runs so could have most improvement to come.

Small win bet on Court Affairs (7/2)

Good luck.
  • stainless
    Seems you love 6 runner races AKD, do you have a pet greyhound Lol. Think I should Get An Oscar for this selection.
  • AKD
    6 runner races not by choice, I think there have just been lots of small fields lately, although in theory they should be easier to find the winner.

My 2nditis continues (three close 2nds in last 4 days) only beaten narrowly again having gone 1/4 in running.
  • Jack Trotter
    2nds indicate you are in the game AKD.

Keep them coming swing of good fortune will come your way. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.