• Bet2win
    Bank Holiday is very interesting tonight, this horses sire (RULE OF THE WORLD or122) won the Epsom derby 1m4f. The shortest race RULER OF THE WORLD competed in was 1m2f so to actually put any of his offspring in a 6f race and expect them to be involved in the finish is laughable. Fahy knows this and runs him in three races where he has no chance, to get him handicapped.
    Job done, horse runs in his first handicap rated 58 plus the claimer taking a further 3LB off.
    Jockey has a 13% win strike rate at the track and a 30% place strike rate. He has had 6 winners from 46 rides producing a P&L of €43.00 and a further 7 places.
    Here is what Timeform have to say about the extra distance/trip tonight
    Significantly up in trip for this handicap debut and likely to progress for it.
    Trainer has a 10% strike rate at the track, ok you won’t get rich but he is +€4.05 for the last 12 months.
  • JOEMUGG
    good post good luck
  • Mugz
    Very unlucky.

:clap:
  • Mugz
    I thin Id be running him at Newcastle next over same trip, looked like a big galloper to me.
  • jambo
    Unlucky Mate needs further as you said.
  • Valuefinder
    Cracking shout this, saw it late and stuck a few quid on the nose at 16s but was a good each way shout.
  • AKD
    Great reasoning and selection. Unlucky, but well done on the place. Might be worth backing it again next time, unlikely to be same kind of price though.
  • Bet2win
    Lads I am getting this stuff send to me, so can't take any credit.
  • Mugz
    Let me know if you notice it out again soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.