• AKD
    Really good contest for mares, favourite Havingagoodtime won a Grade 3 handicap by a very impressive 18 lengths last time but she has to carry a 12 lbs penalty for that (her main rivals are carrying 8 lbs & 4 lbs penalties), and she is now taking on older horses for first time. Trends are also against her as only one 4 year old has won (in 2002) this race in last 20 years, that’s 1 win from 33 runners, on the positive side her trainer has a very good record here with 4 wins from 13 (+12 LSP) at this fixture and this is his only runner today. She has a good chance but I have opposed her with MAKE MY HEART FLY (5/2), who is having her first run since finishing 5th of 7 in a Grade 3 novice at Navan last November but that was a very hot race that included Felix Desjy, Aramon, Quick Grabim, all of whom have won Grade 1 races since then. She has an official rating of 130 against the 131 of the favourite, but in respect of the penalties they have to carry she comes out 3 lbs better off. One negative could be that Gordon Elliot’s record in this race is not so good, just 1 win and a 2nd from 8 runners, which is not good because most of his runners were in this price range. The unbeaten Run For Mary makes this an interesting 3-way contest, but I am hoping my one will put her greater experience to good use and come out on top.

Small win bet on Make My Heart Fly @ 5/2

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Most unlucky. drifted to 6/1 but had the race at her mercy when falling two out, looked a really bad fall too, hope horse and jockey are ok.
  • CMB
    Hope all is ok. Unlucky mate
  • owenjohn
    Absolutely robbed mate, was romping home. Hell of a drift on the price too!
  • moggy
    Kennedy overdid it I think!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.