• AKD
    Interesting chase featuring 3 150+ rated horses which is a bit unusual for a non-graded race. Gordon Elliott trains all 3 of the 150+ runners, Elliott has a good record in this race having won it 3 times from just 4 runners. Mala Beach won it last year, and again has a good chance but last year’s race was much weaker and he has to show he still retains enough ability at age of 11. Don Poli, who was placed in Cheltenham Gold Cup 3 years ago, is top rated runner in the race but has shown nothing on two runs since his return. JURY DUTY is returning from a break and also has to give away 10 lbs to other two rated higher than him, so it’s not straightforward but he has a good record fresh (record of 1123 returning from a 3 month+ break) and he is only 8 so has age on his side, and he is very consistent and rarely runs a bad race. The mare Bais Des Iles also isn’t out of this but she too has to give weight to couple of these. It was a difficult decision with Jury Duty having to give weight away, but I decided to go with him because of his consistency, whereas others are a bit more unpredictable though Mala Beach and Don Poli could easily take this if at their best.

Small win bet on Jury Duty @ 9/4

Good luck.
  • milhouse
    Nice one. Nice wee drift in price as well
  • moggy
    Great stuff AKD, really good analysis and good win! :smile:
  • AKD
    Thank you both. Maybe a bit fortuitous with Baie Des Iles falling, but there was some way to go and I feel my one would still have won. Makes up for yesterday’s first fence faller.
  • dodd
    Doing well mate
  • peregrine
    :up: nice work.
  • Maxh
    Superb standard of analysis
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.