• stainless
    Just been informed by P/P that restriction have been applied to my account. No more BOG or premotions and reduced stakes on bets. What a shower these modern day bookies are.
  • john smith
    join the club - luckily I have three accounts in my daughters names who are not restricted - yet!
  • JOEMUGG
    yes I have a few like that
    one of them e mailed me a good offer i took it up didnt get a refund they said your not eligible as you had an e mail about 3 years ago telling you. I said but you e mail me the offer today 3 years later saying was a promotion for me and other selected customers they said your excluded even though we e mail you today.
    cant remember which bookie was one of the big ones that i hardly use now
    when i get those e mails i never bet with them again unless the odds are bigger.
  • stainless
    That's how I found out about the restriction. Had a decent bet on Rose Hip @ 7/1 but the final SP was 16/1, when I queried why I had not received the BOG, they say I was sent a restriction notice 2 years ago but to a different e-mail address to what I have now, which I know is not correct. They are just a load of crooks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.