• Stevie Wonder
    Anyone with a pp a/c might try a free comp that runs every day calked Beat tge Drop. You have to answer 12 sport outcomes in a row (mainly footy) and you are given a bank of £1k. As you get a few correct, you can split the bank. Have just won £106 which shoukd have been a hell of a lot more thanks to Salah not getting 2 shots on target again Chelsea. Try it guys - use brain and you stand a good chance
  • eeza
    Just split the pot 50/50 on my 6th question. Well done with your win.
  • Valuefinder
    I won a couple of hundred on it this time last year and has done me well, never put a quid in since! It was a bit easier then though; think there was only 10 questions. They seem to get tougher as they go along.

Well done on the win Stevie. I like their sports quiz game as well. Only a bit of fun but I do that most days too.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Shall check ito out VF
  • JOEMUGG
    ive tried it but did a question but have no idea what to do next
  • Valuefinder
    It’s basically 10 questions (should follow automatically although sometimes it does crash). You get 4 “lifelines”: extra time, double points, double chance (two goes at finding the right answer) and the last one is effectively a ‘gimme’. The quicker you answer (correctly) the more points you get.
  • JOEMUGG
    it only gives me one question
    for example will man united win both halves
    then i select 1000 lock it in and if i click another question
    it takes the man united one out
    i know its me lol i aint got a clue
  • Valuefinder
    You have to wait until the outcome of that question is decided Joe. Then it will give you the next set of questions. It takes ages; basically one question every day.
  • Rodeo
    hi can u post a llink plz m8.
    ty :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.