• The racing voice
    Was on about the free bet Paddy Power are doing on certain races when I was referring to rathhill earlier. Thought it might be interesting to run a thread regarding these races. Now every race they do them on you won't have a strong fancy but at the chance of getting a free bet for taking on what Paddy's believe to be a vulnerable fav for a relatively low stake of £10 (max) forum members on here could take a look at race and see what they think might beat it. For those who play smaller in money terms it doesn't have to be £10 anything upto a £10 you will get the free bet if fav wins also.
  • The racing voice
    1.50 Naas Free bet on all losers if TORNADO FLYER wins

What would you select against this?
  • AKD
    Like Aypee, my selection in the race would also be Sams Profile. Wasn’t planning to have a bet in the race, but at 20/1, I might just have a small bet on it now.
  • AKD
    Good 2nd for Sams Profile, well done Aypee, and thanks TRV for starting the thread as I wouldn’t have had a bet in the race otherwise.
  • calvert
    Thankx Aypee backed Sams Profile
  • The racing voice
    No problem AKD. I must apologise to all. I thought the race was 2.50 lol so never put any selection down. Been busy this morning, just nipped on quickly earlier to post internet tipster selection. I will correct that next time no point in creating a thread if I am not prepared to join in. Thanks for those who put the effort in.Nice to see some forum members having some success. Aypee I think you get the win part of the bet returned as a free bet if you back each way or at least I believe you do not 100 per cent sure though.
  • The racing voice
    1.15 Punchestown free bet on all losers if A PLUS TARD wins

What would you select against this?
  • The racing voice
    Jetz would be my selection win bet.
  • Dexy
    WINTER ESCAPE this ex Alan King horse has improved significantly winning his last two starts in good style so could be up to defying a 7lb rise. He also holds two Grade 1 entries at next month's Dublin Racing Festival. Gd luck :cool:
  • peregrine
    gun digger ran behind the fav before and its improving that would be me choice.
  • The racing voice
    Yes good point noticed that Peregine, IF it can reproduce that form it should be near at the finish.
  • AKD
    I have actually backed this, so I don’t want it to lose. But as it’s a free bet if it wins, I will pick the 2nd fav Jetz.
  • milhouse
    I like Jetz. The Drinmore form is good. His last run might not be as disappointing as first looks. The horse that was second that day was ridden by Ruby. He went to Limerick on boxing Day for the first time in fifteen or sixteen years I believe to ride that horse. I wouldn't give up in Jetz yet
  • milhouse
    Nice one Dexy
  • AKD
    Well done, Dexy.
  • FLA
    Cheers dexy. Ya legend :smile:
  • FLA
    Fk me just seen it returned 12 /1:smile: :smile:
  • Dexy
    Happy days! :cool:
  • Mike123
    Now that is what I call tipping. Thanks Dexy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.