• Hippo
    Anyone that knows me, knows Windsor is my fav racecourse! Why? The lambourn trainers arent afraid to run their decent 2yos here, especially early Ascot types.

230 Crime of Passion. Now Jamie reckons hes got the best set of horses hes ever had and lots of sharp 2yos. Hes also had a shrewd bet, first 3 ew, on Nicola Currie being champion jock at stupid odds (as haveI...also to ride a winner at the Royal meeting). He thinks she will be right up there with the greats. Now last Mon he ran a 2yo called Out of breath and it came 2nd running on well at the death. Now Crine of Passion is better than that but its 33/1! The reason is the Watson horse being 8/11, which while i know Archie is a good trainer, is frankly stupid for a 2yo fto this early in the year. Small ew at 33/1

400 Ragnar...dont know anything about it but that old dog ffrench davies thought this may be good and it won on its 2nd race. Now gone to an Italian trainer based God knows where! Look it has to give weight to the Morrison horse but thats 11/10 and Ragnar is 33/1 small ew

Small ew double. Just a bit of fun today with potential big rewards for tiny outlay
  • dodd
    Could be worth following a few from that 2.30 race Hippo. Most looked very straightforward on the whole, although it was a different story on loading.
  • Hippo
    yeah Dodd i agree, ran ok in 6th and got buffetted a few times...promising
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.