• Hippo
    Very sore head this am!

145 flemcara ew @ 16/1 didnt get home at Cheltenham but will here. Quite a lot of stable confidence

225 beewinupastorm have to stick with it, hopefully Johnson will make full use of him . The champ form is outstanding. Win @ 4/1

300 ornua. Big word from de bromheads win @ 5/1

340 no 33/1 about sam spinner but 7/1 makes ew sense. Small ew on youknowwhatimeanharry at 40/1

420 theatre territory ew @ 20/1 wont win but probably place

515 fun only im on calseur lido @100/1 early bet on jury duty last week at 25/1 step back e/w 33/1 (nico confident of getting round but needs luck)

620 always resolute ew @ 16/1 i like this one and have had a decent ew bet
  • Hippo
    Getting a bit peed off watching richard Johnson get beat on horses he should win with! Life i suppose!
  • dodd
    Thought he was coming up sides after jumping the last mate. He gained about a length on the winner but tbf the winner didn’t stop.
  • dodd
    Ornua :strong:
  • Hippo
    Wow that was impressive and put me back in front after the flop in the 1st and brewin in the 2nd. Foot perfect and s great sight seing Davy motionless!
  • Mugz
    Well done Hippo. :clap:
  • Mugz
    What a race for the stayers.

:clap:
  • Hippo
    Well not a great day betting wise but wow, what a geeat 3 days racing. Tiger Roll was fantastic under a super ride. The crowd were brilliant and well done Ainteee
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.