• JOEMUGG
    When you look at these courses many are remote and therefore its not surprising that these show up as horses for courses for example the same horses always show up at Hexham each meeting.
    Esp evident with Scottish courses the same horses run in them and there are a lot less travellers from the south
  • AKD
    Fair point, Joe, you maybe right that horses at a lot of these courses horses are probably beating same horses again and again. But if it gives even a small edge, I don’t mind that. Comparing the results since start of this thread, at these courses there have been 33 runners with 6 winners with a loss of -6 (-19% ROI), still a loss but by being selective, for example only backing if first 3 in betting it would have shown a profit. At other NH courses in same period it’s 19 winners from 116 for a loss of -32 (-27% ROI), only a small sample but past record is similar too.
  • Spindrifter
    last time out BF just won the last at huntingdon @ 40/1
  • AKD
    Wow, yes I see. Returning from a long absence, and I see he was only 10/1 this morning, so big drift.
  • AKD
    Possible bet for beaten favourite system - Kraka in 8:00 Kempton. Sorry I didn’t post it earlier, but didn’t think it would be favourite, I don’t know if it is being backed or has it become favourite due to huge drift on Dark Magic? Either way, as usual I will only back it if it’s still favourite close to the off.
  • AKD
    Pulled very hard and beaten a nose, very unlucky.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.