• stainless
    Have looked at this dire race - and might risk a small wager on Tolatetodelegate but cannot say I am over hopeful.
  • CMB
    This would be my pick also. Seen a nice write up.

17:15 Kempton

Toolatetodelegate finished fourth last time out, much to the frustration of anyone who backed her each-way as she was finishing well but just missed out on the places, but that was still a step back in the right direction and it looks like Brian Barr’s mare’s turn is near. She is now 5lb lower than when a desperately unlucky fifth of nine over the 5f trip at Kempton, backed into 2/1 from 4/1 that day it’s clear connections think she has a win in her at this level and this looks a weak contest, so I’m willing to take a small chance on her again with cheek pieces going back on. She has never won over 6f but the way she finished off her race last time suggests it should be well within her capabilities.

Toolatetodelegate 5/1 – 1 Point Win.
  • Dadeo
    Barnsdale at the price and given the horse has only ever won one race in its life, and that was here last January. (Also entered for Friday)
  • cork
    Brother in arms for me

Good luck
  • stainless
    Nice write up, but not quite right, has won over 6f twice at Bath, so don't see the distance being a problem. I think Monarch Maid might be able to surprise.
  • CMB
    Oh didn't realise. Wasn't mine - from a tipster called The Student Punter. Cheers.
  • Dexy
    TICKS THE BOXES drop in grade and Winston riding. Gd luck :ok:
  • Hippo
    My main view is "why would you back ANYTHING in this dire race?". But having broke all my rules and backing a Gary Moore horse i thought id try and get my head round a class 6 (whatever that is...i thought it may be for poodles!). I saw one of Eves in there and at least It won lto. I rang my very good friend who has had loads of horses with Eve over the years and asked "is it any good?"...he said "whats its name" i said "New Rich"...."Useless" was the reply! I quizzed further...he just kept saying it was useless. So based on the fact its a poodle race and its useless ive had a bet at 9/2. He said the lass riding is good and worth her claim so in ive gone !
  • AKD
    Yes a very poor race, not only the horses don’t know how to win, even most of the trainers represented in the race have been struggling to get winners recently, John Bridger is one of the exceptions and he had a similar winner couple of days ago so I have gone with his runner Deer Song (11/1), it has 1 win from 53 so needless to say I am betting very small stakes but at least it has 4 placings from 11 runs over this c&d compared to 4 placings from 42 runs elsewhere.
  • The racing voice
    A defo no bet race. If I was really forced to have a bet and by that I mean someone would have to be holding a gun to my head! My suggestion would be to back Brother in arms in the place market. Hope whoever is betting in the race picks up! Good luck.
  • stainless
    Looked at Ticks the boxes, and has as good a chance as any.
  • Dragon2
    gréât call
  • cork
    Nice winner and
  • CMB
    Well done AKD :clap:
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone, won with a bit to spare and made me wish I had put a bit more on it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.