• AKD
    Superb, very well done.
  • CMB
    AW racing so keep stakes sensible if you follow.

4:40 Slipalongtrevaskis 7/1 EW expected to go close.
  • CMB
    Sorry no good :grimace:

I'm on 2 others so hopefully they go well :roll:

7:45 Arlecchinos Arc
    8:15 Skydiving

Both EW
  • AKD
    Good luck, CMB. I have been considering a bet on Arlecchino’s Arc, I am hoping that it will drift a bit more (trainer’s other runner in the race is being backed from 20/1 into 9/1). In October, AA had finished couple of lengths ahead of one of today’s favourites Embers Glow (who in turn holds Singing The Blues on last week’s form) from 1 lb worse terms, so he definitely has the form to go close. He does have the outside stall to contend with though, and that’s what I am hoping will make his price drift, but they can win from stall 14 here.
  • CMB
    Crap tonight ffs! Not even placed. Not hoping for much from the last one :cry:
  • AKD
    Don’t worry, CMB. One of those days, wide draw probably didn’t help. I did have a small bet on it despite it not going out to the price I wanted, but had a saver on winner.

Good luck with last one, I haven’t had a bet in the race.
  • CMB
    Utter sxxxte. 2 were given as strong tips so disappointed is an understatement.
  • Bodger
    Most of your info is good....just need to reassure you again.
  • CMB
    Thanks mate. You know how it goes, scared to post so don't and they win, post and they lose.

I've got 2 for tomorrow but not putting up here.
  • Dragon2
    Don’t worry CMB . Keep posting the info and your tips
  • CMB
    Cheers Dragon2.....just pees me off when none even place. I know it's the nature of the game but still........

These are what I have for tomorrow

Gowran Park 1.50 Darasso 9/2
    Fakenham 2.35 Big Chip and Pin 4/1
  • herbie
    It’s up to people to make their own minds up. Never worry about posting, especially now one or two have left the board ;)
    Btw, I’ve only backed one of yours this week (been too busy) that was the 20/1 winner so thanks again!
  • Dragon2
    best of luck. Gowran Park is my local track and today is their big day of the year
  • herbie
    Darasso is also in Paddy’s ‘get your money back if the jolly wins’ race
  • CMB
    Thanks guys.
  • Spindrifter
    if i had a pound for every info tip you get i'd be a millionaire kind of ;)
  • herbie
    And if you backed the 20/1 winner earlier in the week you would be in profit for the foreseeable...
  • CMB
    Spindrifter lol

I've been trying to filter the best ones on here. A lot I haven't posted and many have won. Just the way it goes.

Chelms 4.25 Sir Lancealot EW
  • Spindrifter
    if you take enough one will eventually hit i agree
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.