• CMB
    Not long ago I was given 2 info horses on the same day. 11/1 and 33/1. The sources were genuine enough. I looked at both and felt no chance of either winning. Didn't back them, not even EW, and you can guess what happened. My after thought was info is sometimes strictly just that. No obvious chance on recent form and sometimes on any form at all. That's the risk you take if choosing to back these.

I'm now faced with another -

Punchestown 1.10 Baby Jake 10/1 EW
  • Dexy
    Gd luck and thanks for posting :ok:
  • The racing voice
    Good luck mate just watch out for Aypee who claims it is false info if it don’t come anywhere :joke:
  • CMB
    I know I've put my neck on the line with the title of this thread but I'm a big boy, I'll accept any flack should this one run poorly.

Small stakes bet for me.
  • The racing voice
    You’ll be ok mate either way. They keep the hassle for my posts!
  • Dazzler
    You haven't claimed it is your horse or any other BS or lies CMB so I am sure there will be no flack, win, lose or draw. Tips or info do not always win for all sorts of reasons but if you are passing on in good faith that's what this board is all about . Thanks for passing on and Good Luck mate
  • Dexy
    18/1 Ladbrokes
  • CMB
    Drift does not fill me with confidence. Was told the price will shorten considerably
  • AKD
    Doesn’t find winning easy and hasn’t won for quite a while, but positive is that Hanlon has a very good record in handicap hurdles at Punchestown especially when he uses conditional jockeys. His record with conditionals in handicap hurdles here is 5 from 20 (+43 LSP) with 4 others placed and only 6 of the 20 finishing out of first 6. This jockey has had just two rides for him and had a 25/1 winner. Good luck.
  • CMB
    Cheers AKD. That's something to hold on to lol
  • CMB
    Disappointed to say the least. The person who gave me this has given enough winners to trust but maybe not who gave it to them. Was told it would be gambled. :shade:

I'll use this thread to embarrass myself further.

Ffos Las 1.30 Sanford Castle 12/1 EW
    Ffos Las 4.15 The Cob 10/1 EW
  • CMB
    Ffos Las 3.05 Golden Whiskey 15/2 EW
  • finley
    Very well done CMB
  • Dragon2
    Excellent tip
  • malawi
    well done keep posting its appreciated
  • herbie
    Great shout *thumbs up*
  • CMB
    Thanks all. Shame the last didnt win but I'll take the EW money. Same on Sanford Castle.

Golden Whiskey a nice winner too.
  • AKD
    Well done with Golden Whiskey, and placers.
  • CMB
    Fairyhouse 2.00 Try Again 3/1
    Newcastle 2.20 Keep The River 10/3
  • CMB
    Sorry no joy today
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.