• Dazzler
    No it is definitely not as I keep telling you all!!
    TRV comments or clarification required!!
    Time to put up or shut up Walter!
  • The racing voice
    I am TRV. My personal life remains just that PERSONAL.
  • Dazzler
    Lol, so you don't own the horse then?? Deluded
  • fuzzyduck
    My horse runs tomorrow trainer tells me it will win

This thread was started 23 days ago by TRV The horse in queson was Dejan which as 3 owners none of whom are connected to Big Bad Lol so was just wondering which horse you do own TRV ?i'm just curious thats all
  • herbie
    Ha ha Fuzzy, good detective work!
  • Dazzler
    Boom again TRV! How many times do you have to be caught out?? Wake up and smell the coffee...Walter
  • The racing voice
    Fuzzy I own horses and have a minor share in some as well. Hence, why my name is not displayed with some horses. Similar to a racing club. ie onto a winner etc, hope that explains Fuzzy.

No need for Walter here Dazzler you are just digging a massive embarrassment hole for yourself lol
  • Dazzler
    Laurence Bellman is sole owner TRV! Explain that one!! Deluded
  • The racing voice
    Read the post above as I'm informed once said it's not rocket science.
  • Dazzler
    You mean like the Sun racing club then?
    You said you owned Big Bad Lol (see above) but you quite clearly do not, not even 1%!! Walter Mitty mate
  • The racing voice
    Funny you mentioned the sun racing club. I told you that you read templegates tips lol. Not going around in circles I've told you all on here everything. No further comments from me.
  • Dazzler
    Good, is that a promise? Deluded and must have really sad life to have to do this!! Night Walter or should I call you Mr Mitty?
  • Hippo
    See “delusional “
  • milhouse
    There are too many good posts being lost in the comments from a deluded man. Not great for the board. I decided to look at some other info on Laurence Bellman. In the last 14 days he has had 4 horses run which one was second at 16/1. Now if TRV was LB, there is no way he would have kept quiet about that. Go back to the lay post for today and how he is making the comments around £90k is not worth the effort. The four horses that have run this year have made the grand total of £2.5k! Over the last 5 seasons on the flat, his horses have earned £260k which you think not bad, from 268 runners. Less than £1k a race has been made. Again another contradiction. £1 level stake on LB's horses for 2018 -£60. Has not had a winning record for level stakes since 2011.

TRV it is disappointing as I used to really enjoy your posts, but if you are going to weave some stories on here, try and keep them consistent. You end up with people who enjoy looking at stats that will pick holes in what you say. I have spent less than 5 minutes and found more holes in your stories and posts than there is in my wife's lacy knickers!
  • Dazzler
    Well said Millhouse but they are not just holes they are craters!!! Deluded
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.