• The racing voice
    It was unlucky as I had it with bet 365 for 6 places :razz:
  • Bodger
    Finished 7th of 11, beaten by 12 lengths.

''Tracked leaders, outpaced before 2 out (usual 3 out), soon ridden, kept on same pace, never on terms op 13/2 tchd 17/2.''

Rubbish info.
  • stainless
    RV you are a total twat.
  • The racing voice
    Aypee of course I didn’t I’m having a bit of banter. Yes, it ran poor and it was not fake info I would never post anything like that up. It was posted in good faith. Geez lighten up lads.
  • Dazzler
    Is you owning Big Bad Lol a bit of banter too TRV?
    Nice to see the rest of the board figuring you out too!! Why TRV? You need help mate!
  • The racing voice
    No Dazzler I own that horse. I tell no porkies unlike you who makes ridiculous claims of being well informed but never posts any info whatsoever and what’s your reason oh there’s too many idiots etc it’s just a poor excuse. The only tips you get is templegate’s when you are reading The Sun.Not here to argue so kindly jog on.
  • Dazzler
    The rest of the board are also onto you TRV and you categorically do not own the horse as it is owned by Laurence Bellman and you, you deluded imbecile, are not HIM!! And if I do jog on I will still be going faster than most of your info!! Lol
  • The racing voice
    The rest of the board are onto you they are quickly realising that you are a bit of a stalker lol
  • Headhoncho
    Very unlucky TRV keep em coming I am making a fortune laying your pin stickers.
  • Dazzler
    Nice one Head honcho. TRV, I am just in support of a good board with legit other members who pass on genuine info, win, lose or draw! But I cannot allow myself not to 'out' posters who are quite clearly, for only reasons they know, are telling lies and trying to 'con' other members. Why not just be honest and post your tips or info as you and not someone who you are not!!
  • The racing voice
    I am me when I last checked. I am conning no one. I could understand it if I was receiving money for my info but I am not. If people don’t want to back it then don’t simples, it is all passed on with good faith. Why don’t you stop pretending to be someone your not. Let’s see your info then and prove to the board you know Tom pepper as well as templegate lol.
  • Dazzler
    TRV, you do not own Big Bad Lol, and probably any other horse....on the other hand I have nothing to prove...and a horse that I own IS running tomorrow!! Just admit you don't own the horse as you are not Laurence and we can all move on!
  • The racing voice
    I do own the horse. Is yours running in the sun newspapers racing colours ? lol.

Now stop stalking me, you need to move on, you are becoming obsessed.
  • Dazzler
    See "delusional"
  • Rodeo
    love too see u as owner a picture ov u n the nag. must have 1? ye.:cool:
  • Dazzler
    Rodeo, Laurence Bellman is sole owner of Big Bad Lol, so he could get a photo of LB with the horse but that is just not him. Deluded mate
  • JOEMUGG
    just google the owner loads of pics of him with horses
    also hes on facebook
  • Rodeo
    who? TRV
  • Dazzler
    He is referring to Laurence Bellman, the owner of Big Bad Lol and not TRV, who TRV is claiming to be!! If he said he was Walter Mitty we ALL would believe him!! Lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.