• Amadeus
    12.45 Ling DIOCIES OF ROME @ 7-2

This will be the 3rd run since he was gelded, winning the previous 2 so hopefully he can do it again
  • Deleted User
    Amadeus if you take a look at the post I put up 90 present of punters lose in there I put the requirements for me to bet a horse this horse fails most of them so its more a lay than a bet . But as I said dosent mean it cant win of course it can its in the race.
  • Amadeus
    Hi Im Informed what you put up was very useful and as someone who probably is older than you is part of what I use in my method of selection. Generally I do not lay and in all my years of betting (some 50)
    I don't suppose I've made 4/5 lay bets. Today there are 2 other people I respect (not on this forum) have also gone with D.O.R. to win. I'm not foolish to believe it will win but in fairness to you if I was a layer I'd probably not make a bet on it to lose. But as a cover I've done a reverse forecast with Silca Mistress.
    Good luck to whoever wins.
  • Dexy
    I fancy DOCUMENTING granted a strong pace. Gd luck :ok:
  • Deleted User
    I try to be honest in my approach and for the record im in my late 50s , The horse has been well supported and that means people are getting on, I am not one of them but as I said its a young horse 3 years its lightly race ralph is a very good trainer and if he thinks its on then he knows more about its chance than me, And he could have told connections there is more to come get on, So I know as you said at 12.50 we will know and if im wrong the queue to slag me of will be never ending and ill bet mugz will be the first, Lets be honest ive put myself up for it .
  • Dexy
    Stop being so touchy no one will be slagging you off.. you post in good faith like many of us on here.. nobody has a 100% record at some point you will have a loser or in your case a winner that's racing and gambling unfortunately or there'd be no bookies. Chill out pal win or lose your tips are appreciated :up: :cool:
  • Amadeus
    I'm hoping neither one of us gets slagged off - it's all about opinions. No one leads people to bet on this forum and if they do not understand that please keep your money in your pocket.
  • Dexy
    Double BOOOOOM! :cool:
  • pawciojanik
    Boooom thx Dexy
  • Amadeus
    Well done Dexy
  • Dragon2
    Nice one dexy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.