• finley
    It's all very hush hush at present, but it turns out the tea lady at work is very well in with a very well respected former jockey who has it on good authority that next year's DERBY WINNER will be wearing a hood,cheekpieces and a tongue strap.
    It turns out the jockeys ex wife has been having an affair with a senior stable lad,who bye the way is now TEETOTAL and has said that he has a really clever parrot who PREDICTS WIINERS for fun,anyway the parrot is also now out of rehab,and is back home with his doting stable lad,who is more than happy to give out this SENSATIONAL information to a SELECT FEW.....please PM for more details.
  • fuzzyduck
    That parrot talks through its beak Finley :smile:
  • finley
    No apparently it's all kosha fuzzy.....the stable lad has been following the parrots tips for months now......and he's saved himself a deposit for a one person tent in the garden, he reckons in several more years he may even be able to afford an awning for a caravan,and fingers crossed the CARAVAN itself.
  • fuzzyduck
    I know a couple of penguins at whpsande who pass on good info for a decent supply of fish
  • finley
    Really fuzzy ? Count me in, you can rely on me to keep it to myself,unless I've had a drink of course,to be fair I've cut right down, I only drink now when the day ends in a Y
  • calvert
    From the man at the petrol station who puts the diesel in the wagon for the man who delivers the hay to the stables 5-05 Naas promised i wouldnt give name out but its called after a mountain .good luck
  • finley
    Looks good to me Calvert...i`m lumping on
  • fuzzyduck
    https://youtu.be/3ht_87AZjoI

these are my most reliable contacts Finley
  • finley
    Love it fuzzy...they are very cute penguins, i`m sure they know who`s gonna win the 4.10 @ Epsom
  • fuzzyduck
    the penguins tell me the 4.10 will go to a horse with 4 legs a tail and a jockey on top of it and thats good enough for me
  • finley
    I`ve just had word through...next years winner will mainly be wearing CHESTNUT, thats good enough for me,i`m lumping on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.