• Dazzler
    Lol too late for you now mate, money gone. First one beaten really!! Hope you did a saver on my info
  • Sunderland Sam
    Well done Dazzler. I will stick to my own sources thanks.
  • Hippo
    HP and Heinz eh supppppppppppppppppppper Sammmmmmmmy!
  • Dazzler
    Lol, something else real gamblers don't do. You can never have enough good sources! You stick to the homework mate and you will go far!
  • Sunderland Sam
    Agree with good sources that are needed but I have seen your tips on here. You and Dexy have the same source and I’ve seen enough that suggests to me I wouldn’t be interested in your inner circle, sorry just being honest. Too many shorties for my liking.

As long as your both happy with it then good luck my friend.
  • Dazzler
    Source?? Think again mate and read my last message!! Always found a 5-2 winner more profitable than a 12-1 also ran that has good homework!! Surely you know that much???
  • herbie
    Couple of things:
    It ran ok. As you would expect a 20/1 chance to run.
    It wasn’t gambled. The ‘price shortening’ was simply the in course Bookies rounding the book to 140% of so which is often the case at these type of meetings. It remained 20s or so on Betfair throughout.
    Sammy knows a lot about the board considering he still claims he isn’t a multi id er?
  • Sunderland Sam
    I’m glad that at least someone has noticed hippo is a bully. Has been for a long time. He said his peace he should just drop the issue,but he constantly harps on.

I’ve defo won on points over the 12 rounds wby lol.
  • Hippo
    See "delusional"...throw in WBY!
  • milhouse
    Is it just me or anyone else think SS and Wby are one person?
  • Sunderland Sam
    You have that drastically wrong Millhouse.
  • herbie
    Probably is. He refuses to answer the TRV question too
  • Bodger
    I've made my opinion of SS known in a couple of posts, In all the latest argy-bargy over the last few days. That's it. Cba with the Silly Sod.

The danger for those getting obsessed and going on and on is that you're going to miss good tips. I see that most of you missed my Xmas gamble tip for Deal A Dollar, 2nd 25/1 in the Kempton 5.15 this evening. Meanwhile this stupid thread grows exponentially, as does the other main one involving his ''info''.

The source was an owner of many horses with good connections with yards, and I passed on what he said. I wasn't going to go big, because he can be hit and miss, but info on a son of Frankel from the Stoute yard, at such a big price, wasn't to be passed over.

I'm not interested in boasting, as you can see in my reaction to that profitable bet on the thread.
  • Dazzler
    Got the same tip Bodger but got told ew as it wouldn't beat the Fav so did fc too! Made it a decent day but agree SS is a joke and I post less just because of guts like him! A shame but that's how it is
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.