• Hippo
    i rest my case!
  • JOEMUGG
    :joke: :rofl: :point: :razz:
  • Kneeejerker
    Maybe most of us should change our ways,instead of shouting for a horse to fluff the last,we should wait till it got over the last n shout run out ya bugga.It worked for me :grin:

• Kneeejerker
    wrong thread lol
  • Bodger
    I see that Yosemite Sam has got you all at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THWCH2Nwsss
  • Deleted User
    I think hippo is right, And you should if you share a common interest try to get along, I bye the way have owned race horses and after paying 1500 a month training fees and stable fees, And then having to pay transport fees to the track jockeys riding fees, And I owned when all weather prize money was about 10.000 to the winner, And I can confirm my horses won on average twice a year if I was lucky so it is not a money maker, And if you have a sick horse then it can get very expensive, So please lets be decent to one another and swap ideas and info and maybe make a buck or two, And I will make it clear now before I get started I do not accept trolls on my posts and I will put in nothing if they appear and will give no reply's to them.
  • JOEMUGG
    I have been getting along fine

I haven't directed one comment at anyone direct unlike others on this thread i was simply stating my views
    And to calm people down I put a fun video on

I prefer the All weather/Flat to the Jumps that's my Choice i don't say others with different opinions are wrong each to his own.
  • Sunderland Sam
    lol bodger I was simply asking people if they wanted to take part in a jumps vs flat comp and from that all this came.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.