• brian1147
    anyone with any knowledge at all about forums, i've put together a very basic forum, and i was looking for some advice about certain parts, i will put up url on sunday..
  • Mugz
    Let me know what you need Brian. :up:
  • malcolm
    I know nothing at all about setting forums up Brian but i will certainly give you any assistance you may need once up and running - looking forward to it already :up:
  • horses4courses
    Best of luck, Brian
    I would also help out (scoring, etc.), if needed.
  • Jack Trotter
    Great Brian if you could get some together.

JT
  • brian1147
    www.bestofthebets.forumotion.com

too many ifs and buts about all free forums, the main being will it give a 99.9% guarantee on
    uptime, i dont think any of them do, have a look anyway and then we'll decide rubbish and plan
    another route.

the route being, can the plush forums subs be paid annualy.
    would you be willing to stay on as admin if the subs were paid.
    horsesforcourses to score the stateside ttc
    doubler and malcolm to score the uk ttc.
    the above trio only if they are willing.
    iooking forward to the answers.
    link appears not to be working.
  • Mugz
    Hi Brian, I dont think there has been much enthusiasm for one or more persons to pay the forum subs of around £500 a year, so you will need to either join an existing forum or create a new one as you have done. At least now you have a place where those who want to keep in touch can do so even if its temporary until a more permanent solution is found. I am happy to do any admin in terms of forum look and feel etc, but I will not be able to commit to any scoring of comps.
  • brian1147
    Sorry for the late reply mugz, fully understand about the scoring, i would be more than happy to
    have you on side as anything you would want to do.
    yes i was getting the same feeling regarding the enthusiasm not about the subs i could cover that
    for a few months untill we had things the way we want them, will wait till tomorrow to see if there is any support regarding the members (i would hope for 20 to 25 regular posters).
    thank you for replying mugz, we'll wait and see.
  • Jack Trotter
    I am in fellas.

JT
  • Ribot
    You can count me in, chaps.
  • malcolm
    Whatever you require of me Brian :up:
  • horses4courses
    The Stateside TTC is probably a non-starter, Brian
    It was hard enough getting 3 of us to post here on a regular basis.
    I'd be willing to give it a try, but it will be tough.
    Will do whatever I can to help.
  • malcolm
    Gotta agree with H4C there i joined it with low numbers playing at the time but eventually we got even lower :sad:
  • Doubler
    I can still help with scoring if needed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.