• Don't follow me
    I will go with whatever decision you decide. Votes will close tomorrow at 10pm.
    1. More info available in the next few days,want me to post? (23 votes)
        Yes, go on then count me in
        65%
        No, thanks keep your info to yourself
        35%
  • peregrine
    Come on dfm you don't have ask that do you ? Unless your about to do a lord Lucan ! It's an open forum and any member can post what they like. The trouble is if you post info people are expecting to collect. And as you know nothings bombproof ! As You know I'm not betting at the moment but still look on just too see how the lads and lasses are doing. Always remember it's up to the individuals if they play .it's their cash.your a hero if they win but if they lose your the biggest ---- carry on for me as I never touch info as a rule unless I've worked the race myself. Good luck.
  • Don't follow me
    Well yes I had to ask as I know info can be a sensitive subject on a forum. I have a strong word from a yard for horse that is appearing in the next few days. I am not claiming that all my info will win but all I will say is that people will certainly have confidence in it when I post.
  • eeza
    Most of us have a read and make our own decisions. We don't need a poll, we don't need large writing, we just want genuine posts. No need for all the drama, I don't care who you know or why you aren't allowed to bet any more. Post em up and see where it goes.
  • seagrove1
    Completely agree - if you have information & want to share - thank you. Just please stop all the other crap!
  • Dazzler
    Hallelujah, might start sinking in now.

Still waiting for your personal details though, like you have posted mine.......or you got something bigger to hide??
  • Don't follow me
    I thought you would be speaking with Doug Watson on the blower lol. You told people u owned crosse fire so your personal details were known well before Dazzler. I will give my name when u start posting somethin up lets see how gud u really r and then i will put one of mine up i can make u a wealthy man Dazzler so take the opportunity my good man.
  • Dazzler
    See classic threads or join other forum.....oops sorry you will not get on there. . ....and there's only 1 person to blame for that now....isn't there??

Good luck
  • Don't follow me
    Ass has gone and its completely fell lol out didn't expect anything else one lucky day not gud enough have to be consistent . People r not daft thanks for clarifying wat type of tipster u r pmsl here, thanks for entertainment.
  • Dazzler
    You are a Mugz.... I mean Mug.....or did I?? Lol

Hope you have 1 lucky day!! But can't see it lol

See ya
  • Don't follow me
    Having a pop at the forum owner now r u Dazzler, been on here for 20 yr u say well that might not be the case if Mugz reads this, have u respect for anyone??
  • donb
    Lovely to see you pair getting on so well, when is the honeymoon?
  • Dazzler
    Living and learning mate just living and learning!!

Got on managing your 2 threads mate.....if all else fails vote on them yourself!! Lol

See ya
  • Don't follow me
    Think he has cracked Don lol. Think he is sayin u r me now. We will have to put our honeymoon on hold Don till the virus is ova lol.
  • Don't follow me
    Result in and it's a YES for the info just like the old days. It will be BOOF BOOFKABOOM!!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.