• The Clinic
    How much of a clown is this guy? How he’s still got a job I don’t know. Said Shishkin is miles better than Constitution Hill & Allegorie De Vassy has no chance. If he’s backed your horse I’d cash out..
  • Mugz
    I think hes only backed 2 winners in the last 2 festivals, but probably made a profit in doing so. I know Banbridge last year was one of them.
  • peregrine
    Trouble is he's not the only one . Most of these so called tipsters are one dimensional going with the favs . Good thing is if you fancy one and these have tipped against it .it's happy days. As for constitution hill it looks like a certainty ! Alas it's no price for the working man. :up:
  • The Clinic
    That is the thing with these “tipsters” they tip anything cluelessly hoping to beat a cert to get plaudits if it comes off. This muppet also said Gaillard isn’t a banker, I mean anyone in horse racing knows Gaillard is a banker there’s no way you can go against that genuinely thinking you’ll beat him in that race unless hoping he falls.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.