• peregrine
    Got to give him credit here for not appealing over enrilos demotion ! I actually thought he'd keep the race as Dan Skelton tried all he could to straighten the horse up as it veered left. He changed hands with the whip correctly. I won on horse at powers 1st past the post. Unlike some shitty bookies. Still well done Paul nicholls on being top trainer and to Dan Skelton being top jockey.:cheer:
  • Jack Trotter
    You mean Harry not Dan Skelton, peregrine :lol:.

Yes I backed it with BET365 and had the first past the post. So like you peregrine. no loss thank goodness. :up:

Amazing when you think of it. Yes he may has finished 2nd, if the horse hampered was not interfered with but the horse that was awarded the race "Potterman" would never have won and is awarded the race. Bizarre to say the least. :gasp:

Think Nicholls is considering an appeal.

JT
  • MrForce
    Potterman may never have won the race but the original 3rd would have finished 2nd.but for thw interference. So Enrillo had to be demoted. And you cant demote Potterman as he was never involved in the interference.
  • Jack Trotter
    Yes of course Mr Force. :up:

However if you think of this logically. Had the 3rd had a clear run then he would have won and Enrillo would have finished 2nd. Everyway I think about this then Potteman finishes 2nd or 3rd but never win unless we count the stewards room.

JT
  • peregrine
    Yes Harry JT. If that big word enrillo hadn't nearly come down at the 2 Nd last it more than likely would have won comfortably .still jumpings the name of the game.
  • Mugz
    Kittys Light would have won easily in my opinion, it made up 4l on Enrilo from the last to the point of impact, and Enrilo would not had time to come back when headed.
  • peregrine
    Yes it's all about opinions mugz but what I was trying to get across was enrillo tanked through the race and if it hadn't have made a mistake they wouldn't have got no where near it .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.