• BiyaX
    I determined many double-digit priced horses that won races with the pricewise method. But since the last two weeks, the double-digit priced horses I've chosen have finished second. Do you think I should give up the pricewise method?
  • calvert
    definately not its a good earner
  • brian1147
    Nowt wrong with win and place.
  • Mugz
    BiyaX, you post what you want. If you back at double digit prices then long losing runs are inevitable. Nothing wrong with ew accas at those prices though.
  • eeza
    These are consistently good, at those prices places are welcome. Winners are magical. Keep it up BiyaX and thank you.
  • malcolm
    Never been an e/w backer myself and as Mugz says long losing are inevitable - it’s up to the individual but I’d prefer to see you go win only - you know your stuff imo
  • peregrine
    I totally disagree with you Malcolm as I like to play each way on bigger odds as win only is having one chance against the bookie but each way in big fields gives you more chances obviously of making a profit . It's not rocket science. As bookies love win only . Example of bookies paying4/ 5/6 places in big handicaps but it's up to you as it's your choice. As for biyax he would be making a profit on his placed horses but getting nowt for win only as we know. :up:
  • stainless
    If you are not losing in the long run which it would seem your Pricewise method is not I see no reason to abandon this approach. Look at the number of odds on hotpots that get turned over to see there is more value in your method.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.