• peregrine
    Point lonsdale
  • Enzo33
    Oh dear that went well ‍♂️ ‍♂️
  • peregrine
    Yes suppose you got on the French lay Sunday so you would have made a packet in running it went really short but amazing how you have crawled out from under your stone.
  • Enzo33
    Lol so you lay them in running now too?
    Struggled to pick winners now you struggling to pick losers as well oh dear BIG losses today then!?
  • peregrine
    Ha ha I actually backed the horse and it was put up as a red herring as I know because I'm so good bookies are running scared if I post. So from now on you will have to make out whether I'm on or not ! But one things for sure I've had a wonderful week at chester. Hope you listened to michael Owen he told you all that zoffee would be his best chance of the week ! What a chap :clap:
  • malcolm
    We’ve rarely know different if you’ve bet or not until after the race doh!!!
  • Enzo33
    He is very unlucky Malcolm, he posts lots of losers but then tells us AFTER about his winners lol makes you wonder doesnt it
  • peregrine
    What you saying chaps you make up your own mind of what I post but at least its entertaining and I might get you dosh in your wallets ! Now today let's look at henry Longfellow in france
  • malcolm
    good luck whichever way you go win/lay certainly not a race i'd bother with
  • Enzo33
    Lol, let's look at???? If it wins he has hammered it, if it loses he has laid it....or whatever happens to it he will say he is quids in and was bluffing!? Bookies are definately quaking in their boots...his £1ew could break them!? Lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.