• peregrine
    In 2015 I went to longchamp when golden horn won the arc ! The price to get in was 10 euros. ! The price to get in last meeting was 10 euros ! 7 years down the line still no price change ! And the sheer greed at our tracks is disgusting. Now they report attendances are down. Well er wake up instead of ripping folk off drop your prices and it better come sooner than later. Then maybe the crowds will return. Don't know what anyone else thinks but I won't visit any tracks till they drop them!
  • Mugz
    For regular racegoers prices are too high because very few go racing and only pay for entry without having a bet or a meal or a few drinks. When you factor in the extras it is the most expensive day out in British sport. I think midweek afternoon entry should be capped at £10-£15, evenings at £15-20 and weekends at £20-£25, with exceptions for the biggest days eg, Derby, Royal Ascot, Cheltenham Festival.
  • peregrine
    £10/ should be the max any time weekdays or weekend. You get nowt ? So just what are you paying for ? I can understand at the big meetings royal Ascot. Etc charging more as you are getting the cream of the best horses but some meetings just don't justify paying over the top . Remember you can watch racing in the bookies or on your TV. Cheaper prices will bring more in. So the people who run the catering side and other things such as merchandise will benefit. Imo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.