• finley
    Because I've had a good run and feeling extremely charitable at present I'm going to give you the WINNER of the CAMBRIDGESHIRE this Saturday a bit early.....yep, I've sat at my school desk ,got my head down and studied extremely hard for this one.......the money is already down,and I suggest you follow me in.

SKYBET amongst others will be paying at least 6 maybe 7 places for the 34 runner field.

Once again I'm all over the GUVNOR..yep, Mr John GOSDEN holds the ACE CARD

He will have TRICORN 25/1 fully prepped and ready to rock n roll for the seasons finale.

WARNING......the price will be smashed into before racetime on Saturday.....(If the horse runs)

I'm expecting us to all raise a glass of our favourite tipple Saturday evening and CELEBRATE TOGETHER.

See you at THE WINNING POST.
  • finley
    Just took a look me unusually SKYBET only paying 4 places....jump on early folks to nick the price.
  • JOEMUGG
    may be they will add places on the day not ante post because of withdrawls
  • Hippo
    Bet365 are doing 1/4 5 places and will be 6 on the day. I like the look of two and oddly ive done well in this race too! In the old days you needed to be a gp horse in disguise but the standard has dropped.

Circus Couture...ew at 40/1 (NRNB) 5 places We had a good ew pick up lto and its now showing its form it had in Italy. More rain the better and I hope Kingscote doesnt ride it..he got it in all sorts of bother until the winner had flown. The winner of Baldings is a very good horse on soft.

Danceteria ew at 14/1 5 places 1/4 odds. Thundering Blue boosted the stable form and this may be a group horse. Likes all ground and was unlucky in Ireland last time.A real turn of foot and stays....i think this could near be the winner, but no draw or jockey yet hence 14/1
  • peregrine
    Yes hippo dancetira has won 3 times at Newmarket. And when it ran in Ireland it was having a prep run imo for the Cambridgeshire. Highly likely to be Fran berry riding it. Remember they had thundering blue as fav last year so this is one to have a few Bob on.
  • finley
    UPDATE

There will be 36 runners go to post for the big race.....Roger Varian trains two,one is ridden by SDS the other by ATZENI who rides UAE PRINCE 14/1 this is one i will be backing,he clearly acts well on the track and the trip could be ideal. Cheekpieces on first time,every chance.

AIDEN O`BRIAN has only one runner in KENYA 12/1,that in itself tells a story,he has GROUP form to his name,looks absolutely sure to lead,and hasn`t been stopping on last two starts,looks well treated and although hard for a three year old to win this, if anyone can Aiden can !

And finally,i``m sticking with the one i picked earlier in the week TRICORN 25/1 on MONDAY now 16/1 with skybet, the John Gosden horse is the OUTSIDER of his THREE runners, he also saddles Wissahickon 10/1 ridden by Dettori and STYLEHUNTER 14/1 ridden by Rab Havlin.

Of course in a field of this size anything can happen,and probably will,the race should really be looked at as a bit of fun.
    SKYBET are now PAYING 8 PLACES.
  • herbie
    I’m with Dexy and Very Talented although the drift (19 on BF currently) is a concern
  • finley
    I wiil post my three against the field on my LUCKY LONGSHOTS thread later on.
    TRICORN 25/1
    KENYA 12/1
    UAE PRINCE 14/1

SKYBET paying 8 places...see you at the winning post
  • insidethestables1
    The Lads have this in the bag

Kenya
  • CMB
    "This has been the plan for Tricorn all along. He ran a nice prep on the all-weather and has winning form at the track.

Gosden
  • peregrine
    well why would gosden run 3 ? Are the other 2 having a day out. Danceteria will be played late and gobble the lot up. Wishful thinking lol
  • CMB
    "Wissahickon is a progressive type who we've always liked while Stylehunter is a bit of a bonus runner as we thought he may have to run in the Silver race instead of this, but he snuck in at the bottom."

Rest of quote
  • Rab
    Wissahickon for me
  • Thebookieson
    Backed Kenya at 12’s this morning.
    Plus good bet at 3/1 place only.
  • Mugz
    I like Via Serendipity ew which is 25/1 (8 places) and 30/1 (6 places). Looks like he has a very solid profile for this race, I have no ground, trip, course or class issues to put me off, its the other 34 runners thats the problem !. Cant remember backing the winner of this race though, ever.
  • Rodeo
    Kenya will be well bet on now for Obriens crew 4 timer.
  • Rodeo
    Masham Star. me ole fave nag. will p!ss it.. lol :razz:
  • fuzzyduck
    Sharja Bridge will do for me cant see it being out of the first 30 :smile:
  • AKD
    Sharja Bridge will do for me cant see it being out of the first 30 :smile:fuzzyduck

Nice one, that made me lol. Waarif for me as posted on other thread.
  • JOEMUGG
    you were right about Gosden
    won easy
  • Rodeo
    well done Rab. with winner. :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.