• Don't follow me
    Hello this board needs sprucing up and I'm going to inject a bit of life into it. It is about time you all learned that you CAN WIN FROM PUNTING let me show you.

You may ask why I am here ? The answer is BOOKIES won't take my bets anymore so I will beat them another way by you PROFITING. Do not expect bets everyday I'm gunna put money in ya pockets for Christmas. You have the top boy now in this forum and your losing days are ova, you are now on the winning train!!
  • Valuefinder
    Welcome and that’s some entrance :clap:
  • Don't follow me
    Nice of the handicapper to drop ROUNDEL 1lb from 78 to 77, 29 sep 2020 see what won that race FISCAL RULES rated in the 100's so why did ROUNDEL finish 2nd last time well probably because of the heavy ground and the competitive nature of irish flat racing has a UAE dirt pedigree so may adapt to this sand stuff like a fish does to water. Shall we dabble well that's upto you but I suggest they are worse bets to be having 7/4 shot well you don't get that money in the bank people. Hopefully as the form suggests we will be off to a winner if not it don't bother me as the winners will come.keep the faith people.
  • john smith
    may have won if it had been dropped another pound :(
  • Don't follow me
    Had it's chance tonight for sure bet into 6/5 when the business end of the race came it was a little dissapointing, still that's the past now.let's gather ourselves and try and make the next one a winner.
  • Rodeo
    Welcome to forum pal,lookin forward too your tips.. gl :wink:
  • JOEMUGG
    TRV ? LOL
  • peregrine
    :starstruck: yes I'm going to love your posts as I know who you are ! you won't have it and reckon you don't know me .still it will be entertaining too say the least. Good luck with your selections :up:
  • Don't follow me
    Peregine wondered why they where getting heavily backed you know im one of the Dean Valentine agents not daft r you. Seriously though keep it all quiet as im turning this forum into a winning institution.
  • stainless
    Are you, Donald Trump by any chance ???
  • owenjohn
    Laurence Bellman's back!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.