• insidethestables1
    All

Just reviewing the most popular threads of the week and noticed the following from the top 20 most viewed

9/20 Posts started by insidethestables, 45% of the most popular threads.

5/20 started by CMB or Mugz 25%

So 70% of the 20 most viewed threads started by just 3 people

I know only a tiny minority of board users actually post which I think is down to a handful of negative posters who rarely even put a tip up, they just come on to troll.

Most members are sitting on the sidelines not posting because they are concerned that they will be shot down by the negative members.

Let’s all remember what the forum is about, be tolerant towards diverse views and styles and try and avoid being negative as it just makes newbies apprehensive about posting.

Here’s to a successful week punting all and to the continued success of the forum.
  • Dazzler
    Just beware of the deluded b*llsh*tters
  • herbie
    Mugz should look at this and maybe compare to the first week with the ‘new look’ board.
    It would be hard to say it’s the same place I’m guessing
  • Sweeneytodd
    Again-I think you are completey missing the point-the way you come across as a man in the know Would suggest you have contacts within the industry.......it has become obvious that you clearly haven’t with your constant bull5hit......what you need to do is put up your suggestions/guesses/valid selections without all the 5hite that goes with it. I could post 100s of times a day,but only have 1 winner,does that mean I’m successful ? No it doesn’t....
  • Mugz
    This board also functions like Twitter so you can only see those who you want to follow.

Just click 'start following' in the members profile and then click 'Following' in the left hand menu to see all the posts.

if you don't like someones posts then you dont need to see them.
  • insidethestables1
    Brilliant, no excuses now, if the minority of haters don’t want to see my posts the do what Mugz says at then let the majority of people who come to this forum look at what I have to say. I have a feeling however that they will hang round as I don’t see most of them tipping anything, they are only here to troll, keyboard warriors.
  • Sweeneytodd
    Quit the 5hit titles tho-tell it as it is eh-a guess ? Someone else’s pick ? Someone else’s info ? Or your own picks after study ?
    I think it’s obvious you don’t get any info at all,so just be honest about it ?
  • insidethestables1
    Prediction proved already lol

Sweeneytodd The data is clear that most members want to see my posts and I’ve had dozens of PMs begging me to keep posting info as people are making big money

You now have the option to not see my posts so I suggest you take that option, bye
  • Sweeneytodd
    Mugz-are you saying we can opt to not see posts ?? If so ,how do we do it please ?
  • Mancymouth
    I've tried to ignore him like Mugz said but can't seem to do it
  • Mugz

You just need to follow all the people you want to see as I explained in my post.
  • eeza
    We need to stop begging him to carry on posting. I'm not going to do it any more, who's with me?
  • stainless
    Is this person actually Theresa May.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.