• AKD
    Very small each way on CHEAP JACK (16/1), I have reduced my stake after the going changed from soft to good to soft. My thinking was that some of the higher rated horses won’t handle the soft which will give this one a chance. But now with drying ground, I am less sure as he doesn’t face an easy task at the weights if others run to their ratings, but still had a small bet just in case.

Other reasons for liking it were as follows. He has run reasonably well on most of his runs this season. Beaten 8 lengths (7th/14) on reappearance over c&d, he would have needed the run. Placed on 2 of last 3 starts at Beverley on either side of a very poor run at Catterick. Trainer 4 (6 placed) from 34 (+4.75) in sellers with horses priced 20/1 or under. Trainer’s only previous runner in this race (last year) finished 6th of 9 (beaten 9 lengths) but that one was rated only 43 and priced 66/1, this one is rated 52 so would be expected to finish in better position. 4 year olds have won 11 of the 14 runnings of this race from 71 runners, compared to just 3 from 63 for 3 year olds.

Karl Burke’s runner Little India is the one to beat on ratings, but a couple of trainer’s runners have been beaten at short prices in this race in previous years. I still think she will be in first two. Oliver’s Pursuit also has e/w chance.

Very small each way on Cheap Jack @ 16/1

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Sorry, just checked the price is only around 9/1 now, I placed my bet earlier.
  • jambo
    Superb Mate cheers.
  • scrivs
    Great work mate.
  • Maxh
    Well done
    Good price still
  • stainless
    Great Shout.
  • malawi
    i missed this but a great tip well done A
  • finley
    Very well done AKD
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone, pleased that some of you backed it. I wish I had backed it last night before checking the going, but still got a very nice return for a small outlay as I got the early price.
  • Doubler
    Well done AKD :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.