• AKD
    What it says in the title, following horses have the top jockey and also the top trainer in the race (top in terms of highest win strike rate over past 1 year), and with a further condition that the horse must have been ridden by a different jockey on its last run. No system like this can show profit over the long term but in short term this is performing very well at the moment - strike rate of 30% and LSP of 68 points (at SP) and 97 points (at BetfairSP) from 212 qualifiers since the resumption of racing on 1st June.

12:55 Newmarket - Byzantine Empire
    1:30 Newmarket - Lightness
    2:35 Galway - Ontario
    3:15 Newmarket - Expressionism
    4:00 Kilbeggan - Whatsyourstatus
    5:25 Chepstow - Scarlet Ruby

From these, I have picked out 3 (Lightness, Expressionism & Scarlet Ruby) for a little e/w patent to give me an interest on a day I am not having any other bets.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    It would have been 1.35 pt loss at SP today if all of them backed as singles.

9/4 winner (I got 10/3), 6/1 2nd and a 3rd (but they took one out so only 7 runners) on my bet, just about broke even but was being offered about twice my stake before the shortest priced one let me down.
  • AKD
    I am not backing these as I don’t think this system will be profitable in the long run without introducing another filter to it. Just posting these for interest and to observe if we can find another angle to it.

Sunday

Redemptive (12:50 Newcastle)
    Luscifer (2:10 Leicester)
    Max Dynamite (4:35 Cork)
    Craigburn (4:40 Leicester)

Monday

Al Saariyah (2:45 Haydock)
    Molly Shaw (4:00 Yarmouth)
    Delilah Park (4:30 Yarmouth)
    Glen Esk (5:30 Yarmouth)
    Arabian Romance (7:15 Windsor)
  • AKD
    On Sunday it drew a blank, yesterday from the two that ran, one won at 15/8.

I didn’t post today, partly because they were big prices and I didn’t think they will do well. I have only just checked the results and sods law 3 out of 4 won. Not aftertiming as I didn’t have a penny on them and am kicking myself as it would have made a nice yankee.

Fox Hill, 3rd but only 7 runners
    Barber Of Seville, won 11/2
    Hua Mulan, won 16/1
    Brotherly Company, won 3/1 (was 5/1 earlier)

I am posting tomorrow’s and Thursday’s, but you know what will happen now and they are all short prices.

Wednesday

Soldier Of Love (3:50 Newton Abbot)
    Nash Nasha (5:05 Lingfield)

Thursday

St Gallen (3:50 Ripon)
    Finely Tuned (4:20 Ripon)
    Rock Of Fame (5:10 Bath)

Edit: yesterday’s 15/8 winner became a later qualifier and not from ones posted earlier
  • AKD
    Both of today’s won, short prices though - evens & 4/9.
  • Maxh
    Potentially very interesting
  • AKD
    Thanks Maxh. Poor day today though with 2 short ones getting beaten, only the 2/7 shot obliged.

Tomorrow

1:10 Sandown - Holwah
    2:55 Sandown - Crimewave
    3:55 Sligo - Red Line Alexander
    4:05 Sandown - Dancing Harry
    5:40 Tipperary - Aztec Parade

Saturday

2:25 Ascot - Jalaad
  • AKD
    Will do LSP after tomorrow, but last couple of days were poor.

All of today’s are currently odds on or close to it.

12:40 Minzaal
    4:20 First Winter
    4:40 Golden Nomad
    5:20 Grand Canal

Tomorrow
    2:30 Mashmoom
    4:55 Different Face
    6:00 Zamaani
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.