• Hippo
    Nico looks to have a good set of rides at Warwick and Tizard appears to have many winning chances at Chepstow

135 warwick Henderson runs Madame Deluxe in this and it has a good rep. It came 2nd to My Whirlwind in an Irish PTP and Henderson bought both!! A certain Dereck O Connor told him both were good and to buy them. Madame is well schooled and will be a great chaser but sharpo enough for today. Win at 7/2

210 What a race. Twister, King and Henderson run horses rated 145, 144 and 145 in novice chase !!! Mister Fischer has its own ideas but is top class on its day and they are confident as long as the rain stays away. it may be the sort of horse to fill your boots fto and then sta away|! Win bet 5/2

340 King will want to win this in memory of his old boss but Edmunds fancies Maskunda and at 11/2 im having a small no risk ew bet as lots of unknowns in the race

Chep 250 All eyes on Shaughnessy. They thought this would be top class but disappointed then got injured. Its schoolede well and although some of Olivers are needing the run he tries to get Tim Snyders horses bang on fto as hes his biggest owner! win bet 4/1
  • LDJ
    Cheers H I hate to drag you over to the 610 at kempton this looks a nice race with two of my favs going the breeze and AA any word from eve on the latter ?
  • Hippo
    too be honest i dont even look at the AW. Id rather check on my paint drying! im afraid its all change in lambourn from end of September and i feel that any decent flat horse running now is either last chance saloon or trying to cheekily nick a prize. eves horses were very quick to go this season and i would have thought they are all over the top now and this must nearly be AA's last hurragh?

So sorry mate, no help at all, but at least im honest!
  • Stevie Wonder
    6.10 race is interesting. I'm dutching both of Tony Blooms horses. Both C and D. Also cheeky r/f. Flaming Spear and Librisa Breeze. Very wide open and won't be going mad. Expect the curse of B of the B to kick in ☺
  • slogan
    Maskada...big drifter....out to 11's now.
  • Hippo
    this has been a tough day but just Sinistry may run weat a big price in the bumper...im still happy with Maskada but will have a few quid as its a reliable source
  • FLA
    I dont think anyone has been up today . One of them bad days for all gamblers. Keep them coming tho hippo
  • Valuefinder
    Thanks for Maskada Hippo, nice e/w return at 11/1.

I like War Glory in the 6:10 at Kempton. Looks progressive and although the recent wins have been over 7f (and on Polytrack), I think he could be up to winning this sort of race as his win last time out was a comfortable win with solid yardstick, Gifted Master in 2nd (selection was getting a couple of pounds off him but beat him 2.5l).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.