• peregrine
    More rain the better here for our horse quel Destin heavy ground no problem yes it's got a fair bit of weight to give to the field but most of them don't like heavy.go through them pointless naming them.still got 9.1 yesterday and I expect it to go off shorter. Great course form so plenty of positives not many negatives apart from its <a href="http://weight.on" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">weight.on</a> each way first four and think it should be there at the business end.good luck and post if you fancy any against it .:yum:
  • peregrine
    Where's hippo as Henderson and geraghty have had lots of support :roll:
  • slogan
    Benny’s Bridge 7/1 for me.
  • peregrine
    Alan king again stable flying quel Destin weight told :cry:
  • Hippo
    Im at Cheltenham enjoying a great day out. I wont bore anyone but i backed the same horse i did in the Persian War.

Wondering what your thoughts were on the fat oaf shouting out this morning “Al Dancer will never beat getaway trump again” result: al dancer beats it again! “Politiclogue has had wind op and should win today as it’s different class to defi de seul”.....result: defi beats it easily. “Quel de destin wont be out of first three” result:!not placed! Now ecco is his cert apparently!
  • Hippo
    Oh dear! Ecco thrashed in 3rd! Backed off the boards so ground wasnt s worry.....maybe the oaf isnt as good ss he thinks he is!

But my point is why does he go public slagging off other trainers and horses? So when he gets stuffed he should front up but he wont. It will be the ground, the weight, the seagulls, cobdens an idiot, he had the wrong pants on etc etc etc yawn!! No class, just a whingeing bitter man (no not me!).....but thank you Oaf for the great price on Emmas!! Jamies horse ran a cracker too. Defi was brilliant and young bellamy was brilliant too as was young jones on gumball, that lad has a future.
  • LDJ
    Who wins the bumper H ?
  • Hippo
    Theres huge confidence behind hendersons but its odd on so im not interested. Both of o briens are fancied as is hobbs. For devilment im having a bit on the oafs as apparently he doesnt think he can win! Im also doing a csf tricast with fav and both o briens
  • LDJ
    Brilliant cheers H
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.