• peregrine
    Quel Destin might have the weight but it's the best horse in the race.should be ready to rock after a nice excercise run on the flat . Will the bookies get at this one :roll: if you have any fancy chaps post it up.and jolly good luck.
  • eeza
    Money back as cash if 2nd or 3rd with Sky bet.
    Up to a tenner.
  • AKD
    Good luck, Peregrine. I have also backed Quel Destin, although I don’t think it will be easy giving weight to Torpillo who looked impressive last time, but I am going by their meeting at Haydock in February when QD came out on top easily off level weights, and he also has the advantage of winning here before. Can’t ignore the Irish runners either, Irish have had a very good record in this race in recent years. Last 5 seasons, they have sent only 3 runners for this race, all 3 won (15/8, 9/4, 5/1), I think Effernock Fizz, with her weight allowance, is a bit overpriced at 50/1 assuming her Bellewstown win wasn’t a fluke, but with just 7 runners now each way option has been taken out.
  • malawi
    nice one vwd
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    :clap: :clap: :clap: well done P and AKD
  • FLA
    Cheers peregrine . Well needed :smile:
  • tipper
    thank you, nice price
  • peregrine
    Thanks gents ::up:
  • Mugz
    Well done peregrine.

Good value bet against a well punted fav.

:clap:
  • Valuefinder
    Well done both. Great shout!
  • AKD
    Well done, Peregrine.
  • peregrine
    Yes same to you akd:up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.