• Hippo
    Firstly, what a farce calling Ayr "a festival"...rubbish hcaps and 2 dodgepot listed races? Festival my arm!!

Im at Newbury today. Warching brief really as good 2yo races but asked by a couple of guys to put up a selection in every race.

You may want to note that Roger Charlton is running near enough his entire stable over the nexyt few days. Hes had a poor season but theyve finally come right and hes trying to make up for lost time

115 Roman Melody ew at 12/1

150 River Nymph win at 3/1 (was in same race as Roman so should be a pointer)
    small ew saver on Shadow Glen at 25/1

220 Almost Midnight win at 4/1

255 Gypsy Whisper ew at 8/1

325 Fav should win but Clive thinks Its Good to laugh wont be far away at 16/1 and keep an eye on Charltons Code of Conduct at 66/1...they think a bit of this but will need the run...small ew and csf just in case

355 Fav looks solid but have to have a small ew on Sir Thomas Gresham at 66/1...if it was 6f id be having a proper bet but 7f may find it out thus 66/1

430 Quadrilateral...its only 6/4 so im going to wait and hope they wade into Stoutes horse. and ours gets bigger. This is his best 2yo by far and is really fancied but so is Stoutes. I wont take less than 2/1 as theres no value otherwise

505 Craneur Nicola Currie rides at her lowest weight at 16/1 ew

Loads of horses, small stakes only tho
  • LDJ
    Cheer hippo first one placed
    Good luck with the rest
  • Dexy
    HARLEQUIN for me in the 1.50 race. Gd luck with the rest :ok:
  • owenjohn
    Great Shout on Sir T G Hippo!! Fantastic run in 2nd
  • malawi
    well done on big priced placer hippo
  • micky
    Well done on that outsider, certainly backed in to prevent E/W returns; seemed to jink when hit by Dwyer in last 100 yds and would have been interesting if he'd held on a bit longer. Def ridden to get the trip, so not sure what the other jockeys were playing at.
  • seagrove1
    Quadrilateral wins - saved my day - thank you Hippo.
  • Dexy
    Quadrilateral how far... Great shout Hippo :clap:
  • Mugz
    Great info as always Hippo.

:up:
  • LDJ
    Whoooosh What price the guineas ?
  • Hippo
    Got my 2/1 on charltons do happy days! Gypsy worth backing next time and sir thomas was unlucky
  • Rodeo
    well done. ty :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.