• Hippo
    Unusual for me to have a bet with such dross on offer but there are two 2yo races that interest me

220 Leicester... Turath win bet at 9/2 Hills likes this but there has been a delay getting it racing. Very green but those that have run, although from top stables, dont look worldbeaters

250 Black Comedy...been in my notebook. Gave Clive Cox a fright lto at a very good maiden for Ffos Llas. Form really works out with Karenko running Clives Positive very close last week. puzzled why you can get 4/1 and thought about a max bet but have been told this could be a very hot race for Leicester. F I have to have a saver on Molineri. Willie has done meproud this season with some great big priced winners and placers. This is the apple of his eye for 2yos and while not famous for fto 2yos this is rated very highly. Its 25/1 so dont need much on to give a great return. Im also rfct with Black Comedy but this is a hot race so keep the result handy afterwards, this could be a bit special

ew double the two selections
  • Valuefinder
    Likewise, I had Black Comedy noted. Be interesting to see if the money comes for it as the owner John is renowned for having his money down. He’s more selective these days with his buys but this one looks quite decent.

Good luck Hippo.
  • Dadeo
    Molineri. Non Runner
  • Hippo
    He did sayon the lambourn page it would be a nr if too firm
  • slogan
    Drift told the story
  • Hippo
    It sure did! green as hell! im annoyed as I knew Stioutes couldnt win, but thats what can happen with fto 2yos. Re,mains on list as that race told me nothing and I know Hill.s likes it
  • slogan
    One for the notebook Hippo
  • Valuefinder
    Nice winner that for Crisford. Not sure on the times but looked useful. Black Comedy should definitely have a race in him somewhere soon.
  • Hippo
    Black Comedy certainly ran intop one then Jamie wins the seller at 14/1. Although i didnt have a penny on it, it was great to see Nicola back in the winners enclosure!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.