• Hippo
    Sherwoods wonnicely yesterday and will win again

Looks a favs day at Sandown and also , our Northern Man, well my mates brother (!) reckons Rurth Carr will pick up some place money at Thirsk and maybe even win one! I see she has nothing less than 14/1 so maybe worth a small punt in accas etc. Anyone that knows me, knows i dont normally touch Thirsk as the Easterbys and O Mearas of this world have already decided whats going to win!

San 210 Seraohinite win at 3/1 one last last last chance. At the start of the season Jamie thought he had something special, now in rubbish nursery! Last chance saloon...again!

315 Discovery Island good bet at 5/2...was beaten by a very highly regarded horse of Meehans lto (is in the Royal Lodge) and the newcomers will have to be special to beat this

1Bang 150 Carpool...now i think Isabel Williams is one of the best young jockeys about and she won me lots last year. Cool head, good judge of pace and stylish in a finish. 10/1 looks a cracking ew bet
  • LDJ
    Cheers H
    Anything about GIN PALACE of eves won me a few quid before
  • Hippo
    Gin Palace up in class, up in weights and was all out last time. Id be surprised if it was good enough, but stranger things! no word for it tho
  • Valuefinder
    So close on Carpool; great shout. Got 22s each way. Cheers Hippo
  • Hippo
    Oh man thats cruel. A nose in a hurdle race? Cmon, give a dead heat! Thankfully BOG so 5/1 the place
  • LDJ
    Great ride gonna keep a close eye on that young lady this season
  • malawi
    well done on carpool hippo good placer
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.