• AKD
    A few I have backed as singles and multiple, first selection is strongest of my fancies so will probably know early what kind of day it’s going to be.

3:00 Newbury - GRAPHITE STORM (NAP, 5/1) took advantage of drop in class to win last time, back up to class 3 this is a bit tougher but he still looks on a good mark. He is 3 lbs lower than when finishing 3 lengths 3rd in this race last year and should go close as long as softer going isn’t a problem.

3:55 Newmarket - DAVE DEXTER (E/W, 14/1) is yet to find his form this season (although his 5th in Listed race doesn’t read too badly), was a Listed winner last season and if coming back to form he could be a big price.

4:30 Newmarket - another one that needs to come back to form, but I’LL HAVE ANOTHER (E/W, 14/1) has some good form from last year. Probably wasn’t suited by softish ground at Newbury, and there is a bit of doubt about stamina too but at least the drying ground today is a positive, had run ok in Musidora (Group 3) when 6th of 10 (beaten 4 lengths).

5:30 Market Rasen - PRESENT RANGER (11/8) was an easy winner of a maiden here in April, the runner up, who in turn was 20 lengths clear of the rest has won his next 4 races and is now rated 136. This is a competitive little race, but I think he has a good chance of defying the double penalty.

Prices with Betfred, whose prices happen to standout on all 4 of my selections today.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Nap was a bit disappointing, possibly not suited by soft going. I’ll Have Another and Present Ranger both won to still make it a profitable day.
  • Rodeo
    well done m8 hard on a Saturday.. defo Sunday as for Mondays 2 meetings, then Tuesday,well# lol . keep em comeing :starstruck:
  • malawi
    Well done AKD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.