• Hippo
    Warning! The ground is very soft bordering on heavy. it got battered yesterday evening. Watch your bets

150 Looks a moderate race and was going to weigh in with Kashimerella of Eves. they like this and is owned by Kennet Valley who have a load with Charlie Hills. Has an entry for a Gp race in Ireland and this easy 7f was supposed to be a prep....but the rains have come. Still running it but the 20/1 shows that stable confidence has gone. Its stable mate Zulu Girl is not as good but experienced and will like the ground. Its 7/2 but with Crowley up it should be 20/1 (you may have deduced i dont rate him). I have already had my bet on Kashi so will let it ride at 28/1. Channons is strongly fancied too

320 Knights mob have been shouting N over J all week and its 4/1....up to you but im not bothering as i dont like the owner or the crowd he knocks about with (have horses with Hughie Morrison)

350 Accidental should pick this lot and carry them but cant as DWELT is the word that now appears most against his name. In this small field and with Johnstons horses bolting from the gates, i fear his race will be over at the start. Ive had a punt at 7/2 on Flashcard. it CANT win on ratings but was so visibly impressive lto i have to back it.Maries Diamond may be a saver at 10/1

455 Tribal Craft...went in big time at Goodwood only for it to be mugged, kicked and robbed coming out of the stalls and for the entire race. If it can forget that it has a great chance here and 5/1 is very big. Good win bet

Again, the ground is nearer heavy so be cautious
  • Dexy
    Gd luck H
  • yesleb
    Thanks Hippo. Good reading as always. Good luck.
  • LDJ
    Cheers H can’t get up there today waiting for the bloody muck heap to be taken away
    Any thoughts on CUTTING EDGE ?in the 420 we backed it at fos las last time ran well after a long break
  • owenjohn
    Cheers Hippo, Good Luck
  • LDJ
    Anyone got the freeze frame of the 350 surely a dead heat ?
  • Hippo
    Racings cruel...Accidental finally gets away with the field and gets murdered time and time again and then my selection decides to look on and start racing when its all over! Then the horse with the worst current form in the race wins! Kingscote should get a ban for his irresponsible ride too! Apart from that....! But it was great to see AA run its race
  • LDJ
    Hope you backed CUTTIN EDGE?
    cheers H unlucky today
  • FLA
    That's where I seen it . Cheers ldj
  • AKD
    Anyone got the freeze frame of the 350 surely a dead heat ?LDJ

Not seen the freeze frame, but I thought Accidental Agent had won as I think most people did, on the exchange he was about 1/3 to get the verdict.
  • LDJ
    Zoom in and kick on has it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.