• Hippo
    Off to my fav racecourse again tonight...spoke to one of osbornes mob yesterday and he confirmed Jamies concerns over how his horses are running. All tests have been fine so they are now going to change feed for some of the horses to try and fathom out whats wrong. I wont be betting any of his til we hear

600 Special Secret...what is the RP dreaming about? It didnt "disappoint" lto it got murdered!!! Its 7/1 tonight and should place minimum. ew bet

7.30 Rotherwick...owes me nowt as the last leg of the 6 way acca. Professionally ridden, Paul Coles are flying and while it doesnt win that often it has a real chance ytonight ew at 7/1

ew double the two
  • Valuefinder
    Cheers Hippo. Rotherwick is in the 7:00 for those struggling to find it. Good luck with them. I’ve already had small bets on Clegane (8/1) and Highbrow (also 8s) in those two races.
  • slogan
    Thanks Hippo. Will give it a go.

Martin
  • Hippo
    Rotherwick is drifting like a barge....doubled in price! bit odd!
  • john smith
    had a word for Waterfront................ 730 race
  • Dexy
    LOVE POWERFUL for me in the 6.00 race Gd luck :ok:
  • Mugz
    Will be interesting to see how far Rotherwick is dropped out tonight. Couldnt see it at Goodwood lto and then it rattled home.
  • Valuefinder
    Great shout Dexy. Nice price that too.
  • stainless
    Good Shout Dexy
  • malawi
    Well done dexy
  • AKD
    Nice one, Dexy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.